TenX (PAY) Price Up 16.8% Over Last Week
TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. TenX has a total market capitalization of $201.81 million and $2.90 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TenX token can now be purchased for about $1.93 or 0.00020801 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Over the last week, TenX has traded up 16.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011605 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004861 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.21 or 0.01285980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010812 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00107446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00281670 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002414 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, BigONE, ChaoEX, Huobi, Bit-Z, Bittrex, CoolCoin, COSS, Cryptopia, IDEX, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Liqui, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.