VeriCoin Price Tops $0.93 on Major Exchanges (VRC)
VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar. VeriCoin has a total market cap of $28.61 million and approximately $406,212.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.93 or 0.00009864 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $50.34 or 0.00534441 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007319 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008982 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00135840 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00041019 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00012527 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.