NEO Market Capitalization Reaches $7.99 Billion (NEO)
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. NEO has a market cap of $7.99 billion and approximately $239.88 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $122.90 or 0.01244020 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, Allcoin, CoinEgg and Upbit. In the last week, NEO has traded up 9.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011494 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021042 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00054951 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00110185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00265844 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022826 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002323 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, Quoine, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, CoolCoin, BCEX, Coinnest, CoinEgg, Tidebit, Allcoin, HitBTC, Qryptos, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Upbit, OKEx, Huobi, TDAX, BigONE, Binance, Kucoin and Exrates. It is not currently possible to buy NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.