bitCNY Hits Market Capitalization of $38.36 Million (BITCNY)
bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 17th. bitCNY has a total market cap of $38.36 million and $29.63 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, bitCNY has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar. One bitCNY token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001486 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbene, AEX, OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00010764 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.86 or 0.01233390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00019703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00053368 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008984 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.69 or 0.00104586 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $29.99 or 0.00268296 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 98.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001087 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, AEX, BitShares Asset Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to purchase bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.