Pillar (PLR) Market Capitalization Tops $295.27 Million
Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. One Pillar token can currently be bought for about $1.30 or 0.00012102 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Pillar has traded up 10.6% against the dollar. Pillar has a market capitalization of $295.27 million and approximately $381,472.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011069 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.03 or 0.01258420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004398 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00020209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00055253 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009333 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00106934 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.09 or 0.00280409 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00020824 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.