WaBi (WABI) Market Cap Hits $90.99 Million
WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. One WaBi token can currently be purchased for $2.01 or 0.00018615 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. WaBi has a market capitalization of $90.99 million and approximately $3.10 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, WaBi has traded 32.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011077 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.39 or 0.01253220 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00020031 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00055227 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009286 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00107211 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.02 or 0.00277929 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 81.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000933 BTC.
WaBi Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase WaBi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.