Blackmoon Price Reaches $0.92 on Exchanges (BMC)
Blackmoon (CURRENCY:BMC) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 18th. One Blackmoon token can now be bought for approximately $0.92 or 0.00008706 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Tidex, Bancor Network and Liqui. During the last week, Blackmoon has traded 16.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Blackmoon has a market capitalization of $19.24 million and $863,375.00 worth of Blackmoon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.96 or 0.01220820 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00019099 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00053264 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009430 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00102563 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00258390 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021358 BTC.
Blackmoon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blackmoon Crypto Platform is a one-stop solution for asset managers to create and manage tokenized funds, focusing on all the aspects of tokenized investment vehicles, from technology and infrastructure, to legal compliance and corporate structuring. Blackmoon Crypto is part of the Blackmoon Financial Group, a financial technology company founded in 2014. The Blackmoon Crypto token (BMC) is an Ethereum-based token that allows holders to register as Continuous Contributors to the Platform and to deposit BMCs in a depository wallet linked to their account. Each Continuous Contributor will receive a share of Fund tokens that operate on the Platform according to the policies specified by particular Funds. “
Blackmoon Token Trading
Blackmoon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Blackmoon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blackmoon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blackmoon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blackmoon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blackmoon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.