DeepOnion Trading 1.3% Higher Over Last Week (ONION)
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for $4.43 or 0.00041756 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. DeepOnion has a total market cap of $46.96 million and approximately $155,399.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00088695 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00087688 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003782 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $80.54 or 0.00758925 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00034776 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00093208 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Kucoin, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.