Edgeless Price Up 6% Over Last Week (EDG)
Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. Edgeless has a total market capitalization of $71.17 million and $692,106.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Edgeless has traded up 6% against the dollar. One Edgeless token can now be purchased for approximately $0.87 or 0.00008067 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Coinrail, Tidex and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.08 or 0.01209580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019288 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00051575 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00101549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.99 or 0.00260235 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00021219 BTC.
Edgeless Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Tidex, Coinrail, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.