Elastic (XEL) Price Tops $0.30
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 18th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for $0.30 or 0.00002882 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet. In the last seven days, Elastic has traded 7.9% higher against the dollar. Elastic has a market cap of $26.88 million and $96,917.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00019484 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007640 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000320 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not currently possible to purchase Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elastic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.