Peerplays (PPY) Price Reaches $6.04
Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 18th. One Peerplays coin can now be bought for approximately $6.04 or 0.00057179 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Peerplays has a market cap of $23.88 million and approximately $2,649.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Peerplays has traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010777 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004349 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.39 or 0.01225280 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00019190 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00053321 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00102838 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00256527 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00021145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.