Playkey Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $3,220.00 (PKT)
Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. One Playkey token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.36 or 0.00012883 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Playkey has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. Playkey has a total market cap of $18.58 million and $3,220.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $129.01 or 0.01226690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00053572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009520 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00103477 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00259132 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00021480 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.