WhiteCoin Achieves Market Cap of $38.13 Million (XWC)
WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded down 6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 18th. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001445 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Lbank, FreiExchange and EXX. WhiteCoin has a market capitalization of $38.13 million and approximately $41,879.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, WhiteCoin has traded 14.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.82 or 0.00377914 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00018745 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010954 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010782 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Whitecoin (XWC) is a three year old decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications While available to everyone, WhiteCoin is driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one single individual. This attractive combination will help ensure stability, growth, and compelling technological developments.”
Buying and Selling WhiteCoin
WhiteCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank, FreiExchange, Stocks.Exchange, EXX and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.