Civic (CVC) Trading Up 8.2% Over Last 7 Days
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One Civic token can now be bought for about $0.47 or 0.00004207 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, Kucoin, COSS and Bittrex. Over the last week, Civic has traded 8.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a market cap of $160.78 million and $7.36 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.73 or 0.01235190 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004086 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018928 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00057112 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008955 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00099406 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.26 or 0.00253425 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00020959 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bittrex, COSS, IDEX, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Radar Relay, BigONE, Liqui, OKEx, AEX, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Mercatox, Kucoin, Poloniex and Upbit. It is not currently possible to buy Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.