ClearPoll (POLL) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $73,949.00
ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded down 24.1% against the U.S. dollar. ClearPoll has a total market cap of $14.56 million and approximately $73,949.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ClearPoll token can currently be purchased for $2.08 or 0.00018564 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010239 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $138.87 or 0.01239650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00058027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008884 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00098793 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00247983 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00020862 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.