Elixir Market Cap Achieves $15.52 Million (ELIX)
Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Elixir has traded up 27.1% against the US dollar. Elixir has a total market cap of $15.52 million and approximately $73,699.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elixir token can now be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00004439 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.74 or 0.01232990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004053 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00057824 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008961 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00099170 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.85 or 0.00249312 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021185 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, Kucoin and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.