Factom Tops 24 Hour Volume of $4.26 Million (FCT)
Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One Factom coin can currently be bought for about $33.48 or 0.00300846 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, BCEX, Upbit and Bittrex. Factom has a market capitalization of $292.80 million and $4.26 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Factom has traded up 16.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010303 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.91 or 0.01230170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004080 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018941 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.39 or 0.00057388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00099682 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.09 or 0.00252383 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021256 BTC.
Factom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, BCEX, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Factom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.