Neblio 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $19.01 Million (NEBL)
Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 11% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, Neblio has traded up 41.2% against the US dollar. One Neblio coin can currently be purchased for about $18.82 or 0.00168816 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, OEX, Kucoin and HitBTC. Neblio has a market capitalization of $241.55 million and $19.01 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.71 or 0.00266454 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.77 or 0.00293910 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00072424 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002402 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $39.91 or 0.00357886 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00018568 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003807 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00064728 BTC.
Neblio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin and OEX. It is not currently possible to buy Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.