Peerguess (GUESS) Trading Down 15.5% This Week
Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001311 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. In the last week, Peerguess has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Peerguess has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010289 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.29 or 0.01232860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00056974 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099183 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00248937 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021199 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Peerguess directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.