Qtum Reaches Market Capitalization of $2.41 Billion (QTUM)
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. Qtum has a total market cap of $2.41 billion and approximately $178.73 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded 9.9% higher against the dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for $32.56 or 0.00294928 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Coinnest, Upbit and Allcoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003656 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.13 or 0.00064358 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00007973 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinExchange, Qryptos, Huobi, Bleutrade, BCEX, CoolCoin, Coinnest, Bithumb, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, BigONE, Lbank, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Gate.io, Upbit, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Binance, Bittrex, Liqui, CoinEgg, Allcoin, OKEx, Coinone, Coinrail, EXX, ZB.COM and Quoine. It is not possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.