Syscoin (SYS) Price Hits $0.71 on Major Exchanges
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 19th. Syscoin has a total market cap of $378.79 million and $2.96 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.71 or 0.00006433 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittylicious, YoBit and Bittrex. During the last week, Syscoin has traded up 31.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $225.50 or 0.02033880 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 19% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00014286 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003458 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00028921 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00048281 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003645 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00031759 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, AEX, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Livecoin and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.