ALIS (ALIS) Price Tops $0.50
ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. During the last week, ALIS has traded up 39.8% against the dollar. One ALIS token can now be bought for approximately $0.50 or 0.00004353 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. ALIS has a market capitalization of $19.38 million and $20,331.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.90 or 0.01201740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003765 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00017793 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00061622 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00093277 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00236383 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00022322 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.