DFSCoin Price Hits $0.0605 (DFS)
DFSCoin (CURRENCY:DFS) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. During the last seven days, DFSCoin has traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar. One DFSCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0605 or 0.00000518 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. DFSCoin has a market capitalization of $1.03 million and $7,885.00 worth of DFSCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.28 or 0.00463742 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00007901 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005479 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00142004 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005359 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00033657 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DFSCoin is a hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. It is used as an in-game currency for fantasy sports contests and tournaments. “
Buying and Selling DFSCoin
DFSCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy DFSCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DFSCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DFSCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DFSCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DFSCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.