Hive Market Capitalization Achieves $57.20 Million (HVN)
Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. During the last seven days, Hive has traded up 12.9% against the US dollar. Hive has a market capitalization of $57.20 million and $176,207.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hive token can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001300 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00009492 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.53 or 0.01129460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00016677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00056232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008538 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00089443 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00219025 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022195 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Hive
Hive can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hive must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.