ATLANT (ATL) Trading 28.1% Lower Over Last 7 Days
ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 21st. Over the last seven days, ATLANT has traded down 28.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ATLANT token can currently be bought for $0.50 or 0.00004655 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta and YoBit. ATLANT has a total market cap of $6.62 million and $40,553.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00009618 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.68 or 0.01141880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003759 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00016619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00057067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009352 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.59 or 0.00247503 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00089542 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00020143 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATLANT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.