FunFair (FUN) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $2.89 Million
FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. One FunFair token can currently be bought for $0.0501 or 0.00000484 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bitfinex, Radar Relay and Gate.io. FunFair has a total market cap of $225.43 million and $2.89 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, FunFair has traded 10.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009729 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $118.95 or 0.01150640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00017193 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00055799 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009672 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00089408 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.27 or 0.00225069 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Livecoin, Binance, Bittrex, Gate.io, Bitfinex, OKEx, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to buy FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.