HyperStake (HYP) Achieves Market Capitalization of $8.57 Million
HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. One HyperStake coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000070 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. During the last week, HyperStake has traded 6.2% lower against the dollar. HyperStake has a market capitalization of $8.57 million and $4,287.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.34 or 0.00330844 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00016567 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001394 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001537 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010108 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009747 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
Buying and Selling HyperStake
HyperStake can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperStake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.