Privatix Price Tops $4.83 on Exchanges (PRIX)
Privatix (CURRENCY:PRIX) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 21st. Privatix has a market capitalization of $5.72 million and approximately $10,275.00 worth of Privatix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Privatix token can currently be purchased for $4.83 or 0.00045171 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, COSS and Mercatox. Over the last week, Privatix has traded up 8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00009646 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.14 or 0.01141720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003777 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00016623 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00056576 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00089882 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.57 or 0.00238996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019201 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Privatix is a decentralized autonomous P2P VPN network on blockchain with its own crypto-economy which will serve the exchange marketplace. Based on blockchain, the network will contain exit nodes around the world and will provide a way for developers to build products, like the consumer VPN industry, cyber protection, CDN, business intelligence and even software and mobile apps monetization. “
Buying and Selling Privatix
Privatix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit, Mercatox and COSS. It is not presently possible to purchase Privatix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Privatix must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Privatix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Privatix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Privatix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.