Sphere Hits Market Capitalization of $11.28 Million (SPHR)
Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 21st. During the last seven days, Sphere has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Sphere coin can currently be bought for $3.66 or 0.00033988 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sphere has a total market cap of $11.28 million and $48,023.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $45.20 or 0.00420035 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005401 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007148 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002438 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00134498 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005538 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.