Electroneum (ETN) Reaches Market Cap of $451.39 Million
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 22nd. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $451.39 million and approximately $1.60 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0725 or 0.00000746 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001496 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00036050 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001486 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00021499 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007750 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.