Feathercoin Price Down 8.2% Over Last Week (FTC)
Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 22nd. During the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Feathercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002089 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. Feathercoin has a total market capitalization of $39.00 million and $47,830.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00186171 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00035944 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00024562 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003785 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
Feathercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Feathercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.