Kin (KIN) Hits Market Capitalization of $216.49 Million
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. In the last seven days, Kin has traded down 10.3% against the US dollar. One Kin token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, COSS, Bancor Network and EtherDelta. Kin has a total market capitalization of $216.49 million and approximately $331,512.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009485 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.72 or 0.01153240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00016470 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00054931 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010350 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00090643 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $21.43 or 0.00221256 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00020022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Mercatox, IDEX, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.