NobleCoin (NOBL) Price Reaches $0.0009 on Major Exchanges
NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded down 9.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 22nd. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $2.08 million and $2,820.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NobleCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $195.82 or 0.01967130 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003299 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005877 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012529 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00024668 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00042164 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003235 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001554 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.