Spectrecoin Hits One Day Volume of $141,828.00 (XSPEC)
Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 22nd. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for $1.22 or 0.00012582 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded down 22.7% against the U.S. dollar. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $25.45 million and $141,828.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003341 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00264485 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00164624 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004203 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.89 or 0.00224974 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00031716 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00012210 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00023224 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.