UnbreakableCoin Price Tops $0.70 (UNB)
UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 22nd. In the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded down 30.3% against the US dollar. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.70 or 0.00007005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. UnbreakableCoin has a market capitalization of $1.58 million and approximately $128,213.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,083.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,216.29 or 0.12262200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00035873 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.05 or 0.00242416 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022568 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00025965 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $145.55 or 0.01467350 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005461 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004736 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.