Dash (DASH) Trading Down 18.8% Over Last 7 Days
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 5.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. One Dash coin can now be bought for approximately $595.88 or 0.06089880 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Exmo, Coinroom and Kraken. Dash has a market cap of $4.71 billion and $82.03 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dash has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00017418 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00032025 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018879 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000842 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gate.io, LocalTrade, CoinExchange, xBTCe, Cryptopia, Kraken, Bittylicious, BTC Trade UA, BX Thailand, Huobi, Braziliex, WEX, COSS, Bisq, Bitsane, Liqui, Trade Satoshi, Abucoins, Kucoin, Qryptos, LiteBit.eu, Coinroom, AEX, Cryptox, Bithumb, Exrates, Mercatox, Bittrex, Bitcoin Indonesia, Poloniex, Quoine, YoBit, Altcoin Trader, Tux Exchange, C-CEX, HitBTC, BitBay, Upbit, Bleutrade, Exmo, OpenLedger DEX, Binance, Coingi, Coinrail, Livecoin, Koineks, BitFlip, CryptoBridge, Coinsquare, Cryptomate, CEX.IO, OKEx, CoinEx, Bitfinex, Tidex and SouthXchange. It is not possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.