Viberate (VIB) Trading 16.7% Lower Over Last Week
Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded up 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 23rd. Viberate has a market cap of $40.61 million and $9.37 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Viberate has traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Viberate token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002362 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009657 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $125.57 or 0.01200100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00017001 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00058434 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009589 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00093516 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.17 or 0.00221431 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019111 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.