ATLANT One Day Volume Tops $13,500.00 (ATL)
ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 16th. One ATLANT token can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002365 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. Over the last seven days, ATLANT has traded up 19.1% against the US dollar. ATLANT has a total market cap of $7.07 million and $13,500.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00019346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $64.80 or 0.00814221 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012605 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00041004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00152231 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00051153 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.75 or 0.00223040 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not possible to buy ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATLANT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.