TransferCoin Tops 1-Day Volume of $892,496.00 (TX)
TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 16th. In the last seven days, TransferCoin has traded up 10.1% against the US dollar. TransferCoin has a total market capitalization of $10.09 million and approximately $892,496.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TransferCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.57 or 0.00019731 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.89 or 0.00212170 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011376 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000036 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
TransferCoin Coin Trading
TransferCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase TransferCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TransferCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TransferCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.