ARbit (ARB) Hits Market Capitalization of $40,831.00
ARbit (CURRENCY:ARB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 28th. During the last week, ARbit has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. One ARbit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ARbit has a total market cap of $40,831.00 and approximately $387.00 worth of ARbit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 46.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000071 BTC.
ARbit Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 4th, 2015. ARbit’s total supply is 8,203,320 coins. ARbit’s official Twitter account is @get_ARbit.
ARbit Coin Trading
ARbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ARbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ARbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.