Aricoin (ARI) Reaches Market Cap of $545,166.00
Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 28th. Aricoin has a total market cap of $545,166.00 and approximately $543.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aricoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Aricoin has traded up 16.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005826 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001511 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 37.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 69.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010798 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. The official website for Aricoin is aricoin.org. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency.
Buying and Selling Aricoin
Aricoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.