OKCash Market Capitalization Hits $15.61 Million (OK)
OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 28th. OKCash has a total market cap of $15.61 million and $578,475.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, OKCash has traded 10.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002278 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00100269 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.34 or 0.00630000 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007474 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004790 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00101863 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012603 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.