Oxycoin (OXY) Market Cap Reaches $11.14 Million
Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 28th. Over the last seven days, Oxycoin has traded down 8% against the dollar. One Oxycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001105 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z and Livecoin. Oxycoin has a total market cap of $11.14 million and $37,936.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.83 or 0.00202030 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00039993 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007062 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003567 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Oxycoin
Oxycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.