Cream (CRM) Price Reaches $0.0128 on Exchanges
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 27th. One Cream coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000173 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. Cream has a market capitalization of $576,485.00 and $1,583.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cream has traded down 20.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $317.48 or 0.04302340 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00043918 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $89.48 or 0.01212630 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00045444 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00061421 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00097304 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00051317 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00025129 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.81 or 0.00268418 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 14th, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.