RevolutionVR (RVR) 1-Day Volume Tops $113,118.00
RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 27th. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $12.58 million and approximately $113,118.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for about $0.0599 or 0.00000812 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded 18.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.60 or 0.01607140 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008739 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00010812 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004614 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004809 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00011049 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014322 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028789 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.