AngloGold Ashanti (AU) Getting Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Report Shows
News headlines about AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE:AU) have been trending somewhat positive on Friday, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AngloGold Ashanti earned a daily sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the mining company an impact score of 45.6614429276807 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Ghana gold miners welcome new government export tests (seekingalpha.com)
- What P/E Ratio is Telling To Potential Investors – AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE: AU) (stocksmarketcap.com)
- Is The Stock Ready to Shift Trend? – AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE: AU) (stockspen.com)
- Anglogold Ashanti Ltd (AU) Climbs 2.67% For the Week (derbynewsjournal.com)
- Fascinating Stocks: AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE:AU), Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGRX), EQT … (thestreetpoint.com)
Shares of NYSE AU opened at $8.62 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.57, a quick ratio of 0.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82. The company has a market capitalization of $3.46 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 143.67 and a beta of -0.89. AngloGold Ashanti has a 12 month low of $8.02 and a 12 month high of $12.40.
AngloGold Ashanti Company Profile
AngloGold Ashanti Limited operates as a gold mining company. The company also produces silver, uranium oxide, and sulphuric acid. Its portfolio includes 17 operations and 3 projects in 10 countries in South Africa, Continental Africa, the Americas, and Australasia. AngloGold Ashanti Limited was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Receive News & Ratings for AngloGold Ashanti Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AngloGold Ashanti and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.