Deutsche eMark Achieves Market Capitalization of $389,732.00 (DEM)
Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded down 32.5% against the US dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0095 or 0.00000148 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. Deutsche eMark has a market cap of $389,732.00 and approximately $426.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
About Deutsche eMark
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,017,235 coins and its circulating supply is 41,035,258 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.