Loom Network Market Cap Hits $54.62 Million (LOOM)
Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 12th. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 32.3% against the US dollar. One Loom Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0924 or 0.00001464 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, DDEX, IDEX and Bitbns. Loom Network has a total market cap of $54.62 million and approximately $1.37 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004777 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.35 or 0.00290982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.62 or 0.00184184 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Loom Network
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, YoBit, DEx.top, IDEX, Hotbit, Bittrex, LATOKEN, DragonEX, DDEX, Binance, Bitbns, CoinExchange, GOPAX, Kucoin, Upbit and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.