Seven Stars Cloud Group (SSC) Getting Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Report Shows
Media headlines about Seven Stars Cloud Group (NASDAQ:SSC) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Seven Stars Cloud Group earned a news sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the technology company an impact score of 49.1710510697831 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Seven Stars Cloud draws $12M from Advantech, restructures GT Dollar deal (seekingalpha.com)
- Express, Inc. (EXPR) and Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. (SSC): Review of Price Trends (talktraders.com)
- SSC lands another funding round (hartfordbusiness.com)
- Seven Stars Cloud Raises $12 Million USD from Advantech Capital II Investment Limited and Restructures GT Dollar … (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Seven Stars Cloud Raises $12 Million USD from Advantech Capital II Investment Limited and Restructures GT Dollar Private Placement (finance.yahoo.com)
Seven Stars Cloud Group traded up $0.16, hitting $2.48, during trading hours on Friday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. 451,408 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 278,538. Seven Stars Cloud Group has a 12 month low of $1.26 and a 12 month high of $7.00.
About Seven Stars Cloud Group
Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc operates as an Artificial-Intelligent (AI) and Blockchain-powered Fintech company in the People's Republic of China. The company provides asset owners and holders a method and platform for digital asset securitization, tokenization, and trading through managing and providing an infrastructure and environment that facilitates the transformation of traditional financial markets, such as commodities, currency, and credit into the asset digitalization.
Featured Article: Penny Stocks, What You Need To Know
Receive News & Ratings for Seven Stars Cloud Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seven Stars Cloud Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.