Ethereum Classic Trading 2.1% Higher Over Last Week (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $1.49 billion and approximately $418.40 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded up 2.1% against the dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $14.39 or 0.00218912 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, BCEX, BTC-Alpha and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $319.29 or 0.04857759 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001992 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Qryptos, Crex24, Cryptomate, Coinroom, LBank, CoinBene, CoinEgg, Binance, Bithumb, Coinnest, Ovis, Poloniex, C2CX, CoinExchange, BitForex, C-CEX, Kraken, Gatehub, OKEx, ChaoEX, BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM, YoBit, Exrates, CoinTiger, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, BCEX, QBTC, Stocks.Exchange, OKCoin International, Koineks, Huobi, Coinsuper, Upbit, Bittrex, BTC Markets, CPDAX, BigONE, Cryptopia, Korbit, Bitbns, Coinut, Bibox, Coinone, Indodax, Exmo, Bitfinex, EXX, FCoin, Gate.io, BTC-Alpha, BTC Trade UA and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.